Data Processing Controller
The Data Processing Controller is CitroGlobe S.r.l., Via Paolo Paternostro, 94 - 90141 PALERMO, Tel. +39 091.586440, Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of data processing
Some personal data may be required in order to provide the products or services requested by users. This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name, surname, company name (if applicable), email address, phone number
- Your personal preferences, including preferences relating to marketing and cookies.
We use the personal data collected in the following ways:
- To guarantee the best functionality of the Sites
- To communicate information about our products, services, events, and for other promotional purposes
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products, and services
- For general research and analysis purposes:
- We use data relating to how our visitors use our sites, apps, and services to understand customer behaviors or preferences. For example, we can use information about how the Sites' visitors search for and find products in order to understand the best ways to organize and present the same products.
- Other purposes:
- We may also use personal data in other ways; upon its collection, we will provide specific information in this regard and request consent if necessary.
Personal data sharing:
CitroGlobe shares your personal data with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of CitroGlobe, for example to process data, send emails, conduct research and analyses, manage product promotions, as well as administer certain services.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary in order to: (i) comply with a government request, court order, or applicable laws; (ii) prevent any illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend us against third-party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigations (e.g. counterfeiting).
Personal data protection
Encryption and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. The personal data is kept in protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data we collect or produce (process) in relation to our Site will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data retention: we keep personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise provided by law.
Rights relating to personal data: the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Processing Controller as to whether or not the processing of his/her personal data is in progress; in such case, the data subject has the right to:
- Obtain access to his/her personal data, request the correction or deletion of such personal data, or limit its processing, or oppose to its processing;
- Receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and have the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- Be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- If already issued, withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- Submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.